Hosny F. Mohamed , Ph.D.
- 1. Biochemistry Courses:
a) Human biochemistry for undergraduate pharmacy students
b) A case-oriented approach course (clinically-oriented)
c) Applied Biochemistry & Chemical Pathology (for students applying for the Diploma of Biochemical Analysis)
d) Advanced Course of Biochemistry (for Graduate students applying for Master Degree).
e) Clinical Biochemistry course
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Courses:
a) Fundamentals of chemistry (for undergraduate students / the Institute of Health Sciences).
b) Organic Chemistry (for undergraduate students / pharmacy).
3. Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry Courses:
Demonstration of practical courses of Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry for undergraduate pharmacy students.
4. Clinical Nutrition course
5. Clinical Laboratory Investigations (Pharm D Course)
- - Sports:Tennis, Squash, Rackets
- Reading: Science, History
- Listening to classical Lyrics and
- Watching TV
Address : Abu Qir campus - 7th Building - Basic sciences building
Room No: G108
Email: Send Mail
Web page : link