Maha . Nassar , Ph.D.
Dr. Maha Nassar, Professor of project management, has been in the academic and practical field for over 27 years. Maha is a professor in El Saddat Academy conducting project management classes for post graduate students. She is an Engineer holding a Doctorate of business administration with different mentoring and training activities in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Information systems, Governmental and NGOs industries as well as other professional activities active volunteer in different international professional bodies, the scope of activities covers Egypt & North Africa, Gulf Area, South Africa and Levant.
Maha has being a member of a group that revised the “Construction Extension to the PMBOK® Guide, third edition”.
Maha also worked with al Kharafi for construction in Kuwait to establish their PMO office. Moreover, She worked with Enppi Egypt and other oil and gas companies in the field of risk management by conducting some courses and mentoring some projects. She holds a bachelor's degree in computer engineering, a master's degree in business administration MBA. Maha conducted many management courses as PMP preparation, Project Risk management, project feasibility studies. She was one of the key trainers in RITI institution, Amideast, FGF, Promarks and others. She also conducts courses in research methods, feasibility studies, contracting methods, innovation, decision analysis, quantitative methods, operations management, software engineering, and information systems.
PMD913 - Project Progress & Control
View All Content
- Lectures Notes - Exams - Course Outline - Problem Sets - tutorials - Lab Material
Funds and Projects
- Summary of Skills
• Strategic management training and consulting service
• IT strategy training, mentoring and consulting services
• Project management Methodologies (PMI, Agile , and price 2 )
• Quality Management System Design
• Project Risk management
• Project Portfolio Management
• PMO, Program & Project Auditing and Diagnosis
• Program Management ERP/CRM Applications
• Strategic management, IT Governance and IT Operations
• Service Management Business Process
• Managerial skill including: team building, time Management, scheduling skill and problem solving skill.
• Extensive experience in managing Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems implementations and project management.
• Change Management Consultant - Leading Change Management Program mega project in Egypt and Kuwait.
• System modeling, process analysis, gap and fits analysis
• Information system bid preparation and software package evaluation
• Owns practical, experienced in Management information system which can help individuals and organizational leaders the masterful combination of Management and information technology essential to accomplish their potential.
Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport - Cairo, Egypt. Grade excellent., Jan 2012
Diploma in environmental studies , from institute of environmental studies, Ain Shams University. , Jan 2006
Certified in as a Project Management Professional (PMP) , Project Management Institute, , Aug 2004
MBA in Business Administration , Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport Cairo, Egypt . Grade Excellent. , Jan 2000
B.SC in Automatic Control and computing , Faculty of engineering, Ain Shams University– Very Good and Excellent for project., Jan 1985
- • Member of Arab association for management.
- • Member Of PMI organization Mena Chapter
- • Member of Scientific modern association
- Lecturer Course Project Logistics At GSB Arab Academy for Science and Technology Fall 2012.
Practical experiences in Egypt and Middle East
• Worked as lecturer in Leadership program with Future generation
• Worked as lecturer with Amideast in many practical management projects for young entrepreneur.
• Mentoring project management, IT strategic planning, risk management, leadership and e-business.
• Developing more than 300 PMP courses and many practical exams for Mobinile
• Worked as project management to develop IT strategy in Egypt Post
• Conducting more than 300 courses in Project managements, Risk management, Portofolio managements, IT project managements and others…etc.
• Conducting successful courses with Enppi Egypt as project feasibility study, project management and advanced risk management.
• Successfully implemented ASAP methodology while managing mega project for El araby group (6 company with 12 plants in the consumer product customer managing a team of over 28 consultants and 100+ project team. Responsible for budget and fulfillment process. (2 Mil. USD ). This included a successful management of all project areas (scope, schedule, risk, risk, change management, stakeholder management).
• Successfully managing a project for IT strategic planning for ENPO (Egypt National post office).
• Project management effective skills and PMP preparation.
• 6 month projects with Amideast to develop a PMO at MobiNil Egypt with training their employees in the area of project management.
• Study for ESA (Egyptian general survey authoring) New vision for IT department as a strategic partner in organization improvement.
• Managing many software implementation projects for international organization (Glaxo, Pfizer, Exon Mobil, Arab Bank…etc) in the area of distribution, accounting, HR and others.
- Major Customers Local
• El Araby group
• ENPO Egypt
• IBM Egypt
• Novartis Egypt
• Pfizer Egypt
• Chloride Egypt
• Alcatel Egypt
• Nestle Egypt
• Kuwait- Zein telecom
• Dubai – Etisalat Academy
• Dubai – Ministry of finance
• Jordan- Arab Bank
• Jordan- El misfa petroleum company
• Jordan- UBM customers
• Qatar – National Bank of Qatar
• Qatar – National Bank El Doha
• Kuwait – Kuwait Oil Company
• Kuwait- Ministry of Justice
• Kuwait – KBM customers
• Abu Dhabi – GBM customers
+(20 3) 5622366
mobile : 01223112394
Room No: 0
Email: Send Mail
Web page : link