(Prof.Dr.Khaled Moustafa Kassem)
Dean, Academic Staff Affairs
Prof. of Applied Economics
P.O. Box: 1029 – Alex, Egypt
Tel/ Fax: (+203) 561 1919
Mobile: (+20) 122 322 4574
Have three books ,The first one were published in "Evaluating the capacity to invest between assessment and manufacturing strategies" , the scond book in the "Management of the Environment and Sustainable Development in the context of Contemporary Globalization" (first edition, second and third) and the third in international business.
* Has been published numerous papers in the fields of the knowledge Economy, and nanotechnology, and small and medium Industries, and the Development of the industrial base of Arab and Sustainable Development, and Cleaner Production Technology, and the Global financial crisis, and Crisis management, and the Development of Education, and E-Commerce , Investment strategies.
Tasks and achievements:
* Teaching for a number of courses in economics and finance, sustainable development and restructuring, quality and logistics trade, both in undergraduate and graduate studies.
* supervision and arbitration for many MSc and doctoral dissertations in the fields of specialization.
* The preparation and implementation of a number of training programs and studies in the fields of economic feasibility studies of projects, and small and medium-sized enterprises, and environmental management and environmental impact assessment of the projects, and International Business Management, and other things that do not have the space to mention.
* Member and an expert and consultant to a number of organizations, Egyptian, Arab and international organizations, Arab Industrial Development and Mining, and Bibliotheca Alexandrina, and associations of civil society association sponsored Muslim Family Association Sidi Bishr charity, and the Ministry of Finance, and the Arab Foundation for Science and Technology in the UAE, and the Institute of Quality and productivity, and conferences of the Arab Reform and development of higher education, and the Industrial Development Authority and the Board of Industrial Training and IMC and restructuring the Arab economies, and commerce legislation Electronic Tunis, and prospects of scientific research and technology development in Morocco, and nanotechnology in Morocco and Saudi Saudi Arabia, a member of the Supreme Advisory Committee of the first Arab International Forum for the maritime transport industry, and the Federation of advanced expertise in Egypt.
* Award-winning best Ph.D. thesis (as d. Ihab Ismail) granted by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research 2003.
* Has assumed the chairmanship of the restructuring of the Department of Trade Logistics and International Transport, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and International Transport, Alexandria, Egypt (2007 - 2008).
* Candidate the former Arab Republic of Egypt for the position of Assistant Director-General of the Arab Organization for Industrial Development and Mining Organization, the League of Arab States, Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco.(2012)