Mohamed El Sharkawy
Post doctoral fellow, Dec 2006 - Dec 2007
Electrical Engneering Department, University of Mississippi
- Develop time and frequency domain numerical analysis techniques for phased array antenna design and beam scanning, in addition to other electromagnetic analysis problems.
- Help guide Master and Ph.D. students in their research projects.
Research and Teaching Assistant , Dec 2002 - Dec 2006
The University of Mississippi
Research and Teaching Assistant to different undrgraduate courses and funded projects
Ph.D. in Computational Electromagnetics, The University of Mississippi, Dec 2006
M.Sc in Computational Electromagnetics, The University of Mississippi, Dec 2003
B.Sc in Electronics and Communication, Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Dec 2000
List of Publications
- ? Member of the Applied Computational Electromagnetic Society (ACES).
- ? Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- ? Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society.
Honours & Awards
Listed in Who\'s Who in America Scentific Society
Address : Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Electronics and Communication Department,Alexandria, Egypt
+(20 3) 5622366
mobile : 0
home phone : 0
internal phone : 292
Room No: 256
Email: Send Mail
Web page : link