Mohamed ABD ELSALAM ABD ELHAMEED ALI Name:
Over seas Master Civil Status:
23 / 11 / 1965 Date of Birth:
ALXADRIA – EGYPT Place of Birth:
Married, HAVE ‘4’ four children Marital Status:
68 D - Officer’s city – Abo Quir - Alexandria - Egypt Address:
21913 – Egypt Postal Code:
+203 – 561 5923
MO: +20166623960 Phone:
Mother Tongue Arabic
Second Language English Fluent Languages:
Using & maintenance Computer.
Windows & NT Systems.
Microsoft Office: Word – Power Point – Excel – Access –
Adobe Photoshop. Computer skills:
- Bachelor of Naval Science from Egyptian Naval College Grade Very Good in 1980.
- Master Degree in Naval Science (Over seas Master) in 1993.
- Diploma for Steering Naval ships in 1993.
- First Officer Diploma in 1990.
- IMO Courses in 2006.
* Radar Simulator.
* International Code for the Security Of Ships & Port Facilities (I.S.P.S).
* Ship Security Officer (I.S.P.S Code).
* Company Security Officer (I.S.P.S Code).
* Port Security Officer (I.S.P.S Code).
* Advanced Course in Communication.
* Personal Survival & Search & Rescue.
* Operation of Navigational Aids.
* Marine Radar & Automatic Radar Plotting Aids.
* Prevention & Combating of Marine Pollution.
* Advanced Course in Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting.
* Personal Survival & Social Responsibilities.
* Proficiency in Survival Craft.
* GMDSS / “G O C“.
* Advanced Medical Studies.
- Course as Instructor for Theory and Operation of GMDSS in Pan Arab Communication Institute in 1997.
- Diploma of Advanced Naval intelligence in 1990.
- Developed Navel Signal Specialized Courses for Navy Officers in 1991.
- Advanced Navel Signal Specialized Courses for Navy Officers in 1985.
- Training mission on missile boats in China in 1984.
Previous Work Experience:
- Experience in the Filed of the Navel theoretical & practical Training. In :
* International Legal & Commercial Transactions & Logistics
* Global Maritime Distress & Safety Systems - GMDSS & GOC
* International Safety Management Code -ISM
* International Ship and Port Facility Security Code - ISPS Code
* Port State Control
* Prevention & Combating of Marine Pollution
* Vessel Traffic Systems - VTS
- Extra Master
At Marine oil service Company.
Engage in Rig move and Anchor handling Operations.
- Chairman of Disciplinary / Investigations Marine Courts
2000 -2006 At the Egyptian Authority for Maritime Safety.
- MASTER OF NAVIGATION DEPARMET IN THE NAVAL ACADIMY.
- (8) Years Experience as instructor of navigation and celestial navigation.
- Pilot in port EL AREECH for one year.
- Navel Officer - Until rank Capitan 1 / 7 / 1987 – 2 / 1 / 2007.
* (10) Years Over Seas Service Experience
* (7) Years Over Seas Service as Sea Master .
* Experience in the Filed of the Navel theoretical & practical Training.
- College of the Arabic Navigation Association.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES RECEIVED:
- Medal of Long Duty and Merit Model at First Degree in 2007.