PHD: PhD program in Huddersfield university – UK in progress.
• MBA: Master of Business Administration Graduating from Advanced Management Institute with a 3.55 GPA (Excellence) with Honor.
, Major Executives. Graduated with 48 credit hours. With 3 mini thesis in Human resources, marketing, and Finance.
College of Management, Arab Academy for Science and Technology. Double major Marketing and Finance. General Grade very good.
School - primary and preparatory EGC (an English school located in Egypt), secondary- IGCSE-Arab Academy for Science and Technology.
• Incentive bonus for high achievement during college period
• Certificate of honor for sport excellence during college eriod
• Certificate of honor from Pharos Club (Rotter-act)
• Certificate of honor from "Atebaa-Elarab" for training their voluntary teems
• Certificate of honor from watany democratic party
Certificate of honor from "Dawaa" institute.
• Arabic: Mother tongue, spoken and written.
• English: Language of all my education.
• French: Fair.
Professional academic experience:
Teaching Human Resources Management HRM Diploma in a joint program between the American University in Cairo and the Arab Academy for Science and Technology.
Teaching Human Resources Management and Marketing subjects for the undergraduates in the Arab Academy for Science and Technology (full time) Teaching both in Arabic and English.
Organizational Structure Planer:
Assisted in designing and formulating the organizational structure and job description for propagation institute.
Translated 5 articles in Managerial Accounting.
.Designing Human resources management cases for a PHD program.
Disturbance Handler (During and after registration periods):
Handles the cases having problems in the registration process like prerequisite problems, transcript problems, and contradiction in the student's timetable as well as many other problems.
In the "Arab Academy" school, teaching Economics for the IGCSE students.
Professional Training Experience:
• Initiating and Training mass communication Diploma conducted by international university of Latin America
• Trainer and organizer in unlimited potential programs for creating and managing small business conducted by Microsoft.
• Master trainer in T.O.T program approved by the Canadian Academy.
• Training H.R.M. Diploma in future generation foundation .accredited by (H.R.C.I) in U.S
• Conducting specialized training programs in voluntary institutions in Egypt .
• Trainer in Resalah international centre for training and university affairs.
• Training feasibility studies for small business in a joint program between business woman committee and a German sponsor institute.
• Performed several training programs in private and public companies ,for example , Shamedan company and fathalla group in the private sector and egyptian tax agency in the public sector
• Performed several Training programs in Chamber of commerce (How to improve an organizational climate).
• Trainer in the I.T.I: Training Marketing Courses Conducted by the ministry of communication..
• Training Human Development program for post gradates organized by I.E.E.E Organization.
• Training strategic planning for middle and top managers, organized by the governmental tax agency in Alexandria.
• Performed a training program(counseling and coaching techniques) for Kuwait oil company.
• Certified trainer in “CORT” program for developing thinking skills from Debonos center(England)
• Certified trainer in (H.R.C.I) in U.S
• A Certificate in “SWOM” School Wide Optimal Model..
• Training of trainers (T.O.T) certificate from National Council for Economic Education (N.C.E.E.) in USA.
• Training of Trainers (T.O.T) certificate from American University of Cairo (T.O.T) Business advisor program
• Accredited certificates in soft skills programs (communication skills , presentation skills …….).
Professional work Experience:
• Certified trainer in business concelling from A.U.C
• Owner and General manager of Resalah centre for Training and human development (2004-2008).
• Executive manager for R.I.C. for training, consultancy and university affairs.
• Academic and training consultant in Tafaol Academic centre (TAC) for training and university education.
• Managing and organizing several events and seminars in human development.
• Initiating & designing the administrative system of small business committee Institutes social development. in Alexandria.
• Initiating training and H.D sector in technohous center in aswan.
• Designing and formulating administrative system for Resalah International Centre for training and university affairs.
• Performing managerial and organizational consultation in international latin university in cairo
• Formulating and implementing human resources management system and organizational restructuring program for couples co. for casual wear
• Formulating and implementing human resources management system ,marketing plane production and organizational restructuring program for Eman company and metoland factory for beef manufacturing in alexandria.
Sample of attended courses & seminars:
• communication skills in business.
• Time management.
• Accelerated learning.
• In Leadership Skills.
• Speed Reading and Mind Mapping.
• Diploma in N.L.P.
• The Training of Trainers Workshop for Teachers of Economics that is conducted from the “NCEE” (The National Council on Economic Education) in USA.
• call of success.
• Emotional intelligence.
• Create a mission for kids
• Initiate and manage your own business.
• Designing training proposals for marketing and managerial training programs.
• Building effective relationship.
• Developing graduates skills for labor market.
• Discover your hidden capabilities.
• The art of positive rising
• Organizer of Training Programs for Chartable associations, determining roles and responsibilities of each Volunteer. “How to plan for chartable works”.
• Zad program for kids.
A Speaker in a series of Seminars:
• Bibliotheca The target of these courses is finding a better way of communicating with each other, avoiding mistakes that shatter our human and social relationships.
• Speaker in TV. Programs in local and satellite channels regarding youth problems and human development issues
• Regular speaker in cultural centers in Alexandria
• Speaker in Alexandria University, faculty of Commerce, faculty of Law, faculty of Medicine, faculty of Pharmacy.
• A Basketball player for 15 years during which I have entered three championships and got places ranging from the second to the fourth.
• Reading psychology, history and biography books .