- Free-lance consultant and trainer to national & multinational organizations in different areas such as: Strategic Planning of Seaports , Rail Cargo Operation Management , Supply Chain & Logistics for the Merchant Fleet , Shipping Agencies & Freight Forwarders , Management & Economics of Maritime Transport ,Management & Economics of Maritime Container Terminals , Team Building, Team Sprit, Coaching, Feasibility Studies . The services were provided to several sectors such as: health care, textile & clothing, pharmaceutical, construction, agriculture, finance Real estate, packaging, housing, fast moving consumers goods and maritime transport.
- Consultancy, feasibility studies and project evaluation services have been offered to the following clients and organizations: CMA CGM , Medlevant , Worms , Ship & Crew , MSC , Affifi Shipping , Kadmar , Farco , Nosco , Fathalla , Egyptian Warehouse Company, Alexandria Container Terminals , Portsaid Container Terminal , Mahony Shipping , Alexandria Chamber of Commerce , Holding Company in Road & Maritime Transport .
- Contributed in preparing and delivering training programs and consultancy for the Arab Fertilizers Association , Alexandria Chamber of Shipping , Borg Elarab Investors Association , Alexandria Business Association , Arab Port Association , Damiatta Chamber of Shipping , Eiffa , Arab Association of Shipping .
- Participated in the negotiations for the Construction of the Second Phase of Port Sudan Container Terminal.
- Participated as representative of AAST & MT in Technical committee of Maritime transport , Road Transport , Multi-Modal Transport ( Arab League ) .
- Participated as representative of AAST & MT in Arab Transport Ministry Board ( Arab League) .
- Participated as representative of AAST & MT in Arab Fertilizers Association Board Meetings , Arab Association of Shipping Meetings , Arab Port Association Board Meetings .
Member of the Technical committee – African Hockey Association .
- Participating in researches & field studies to European ports such as :Oslo , Barcelona , Copenhagen , Limasol .
- Lecturing (In English & Arabic language) in several areas of Transport and Economics such as: Transport Economics , Transport & Trade , Finance & Investment in Transport, Port Management , International Multimodal Transport , Chartering Management , Inland Transport Economics , Liner Shipping Economics , public finance , Feasibility studies , managerial Economics , Export & Import Management , micro economics, macro economics , both for undergraduate and postgraduate, for Egyptian and foreign students , in , Egypt , Sudan , Syria , Kuwait , Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Lebanon ,Oman.
- Supervising and refereeing number of masters, researches, and papers in different universities and journals.
EL224-AL224 - Transport Economics
|2011||Spring||View All Content|
|- Lectures Notes - Exams - Course Outline - Problem Sets - tutorials - Lab Material|