Core Elements - Scope
There are Five core elements to the Center for Entrepreneurship to help students develop their own business or leave a positive social impact:
- Awareness about Entrepreneurship, to promote and nurture concepts like Start-Up / Social Entrepreneur/ Intra-preneur)
- Capacity Building. (Designing and delivering programs to Develop future leaders and change agents through Talent Exploration & Leadership programs).
- Start Up support. Supporting potential & operating startups to by offering them training programs to empower their operational skills for smoother business management.
- Entrepreneur of The Year Award: Call for Innovative ideas either New Ventures or initiatives solving Social problems like education, (Idea to business & Idea to Impact).
- Connect youth to the entrepreneurship ecosystem. Help entrepreneurs in networking with the main stakeholders who may support their business like accelerators, mentors and Incubators, in addition to access to investors or venture capitalists.
Share This Page