Supply Chain Management BA-04
Three days 18 Hours
Who should attend?
Purchasing personal , operation personal and marketing personal.
Arabic , English
With modern developments, the enterpriseâs procurement, manufacturing, warehousing distribution, transportation, and information systems must be aligned to efficiently serve the ultimate customer. This course focuses on effective planning and management of highly integrated product and information flow from sub-suppliers, through the organization, to the customer and the consumer.
The course will cover all of the issues involved in planning, designing, and operating highly effective integrated supply chains.
This Course Provide a conceptual understanding of what a supply chain is and the various issues that need to be considered when designing, planning & operating a supply chain.
This Course Discuss the significance of supply chain issues to the success of a firm Identifying the major drivers that determine the performance of any supply chain Besides Defining the obstacles mangers face in designing planning and operating their supply chains and Identifying factors that should be considered when designing a distribution network.
- What is Supply Chain
- Objective of a supply chain
- Decision phases in a supply chain
- Process view of a supply chain
- Supply chain macro processes in a firm
- Competitive advantage and supply chain strategies
- Collaboration and its role in collaboration
- Collaborative tools
- Barriers and drivers to supply chain collaboration
- supply chain performance
- Obstacles to achieve strategic fit
- Role of distribution in a supply chain
- Factors influencing distribution network design
- Design options for a distribution network
- Selecting a distribution network