Work Experience at the Multimedia Center in E-Learning and E-Training:
- Developing the School Management System (SMS) "MadrastyOnline". MadrastyOnline features a web-based School Management System (SMS) that covers all aspects of student management and addresses the needs of the entire school educational enterprise. MadrastyOnline comprises as well an integrated Learning Management System (LMS). The full system supports both Arabic and English languages and is ideal for any educational organization.
- Developing an online (Internet) interactive school website under the auspices of the Egyptian Ministry of Education for students of the Egyptian schools, covering the Egyptian subject curricula.
- Developing e-learning CR-ROM for teaching children Arabic alphabets, in cooperation with Al-Hadaek Publishing House, Beirut , Lebanon .
- Arabic Localization of International Computer Driving License (ICDL) Autotest, for the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
- Production of twenty four interactive educational CD-ROM courses for the Ministry of Education of Kuwait (Kindergarten) in cooperation with ReDSOFT.
- CD-Rom e-training course on environmental Management of ports, for the UNCTAD (United Nations conference on Trade and Development).
- Four interactive educational CD-ROM courses for the Ministry of Education of United Arab Emirates (grade 12).
- Developing 103 educational courses on CD-ROM and CD-I discs revised and authorized by the Ministry of Education of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (grades 1 to 12) in cooperation with Knowlogy International.
Multimedia and the Internet can be used to serve educational or research motives, to produce training tools and programs, to disseminate information to the community or to the market, and several other objectives.