Key (KET) Course
This preparation course aims at improving the learners’ four language skills to enable them to communicate in different contexts. Participants receive input on vocabulary and the use of the English language in a wide range of situations. They learn general English in an exam -oriented environment.
Course Contents :
This course offers students complete, official preparation for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) Test. The course combines solid language development with systematic and thorough exam preparation and practice.
- Enabling learners to communicate in simple situations.
- Providing students with the required knowledge, skills and attitude to express themselves orally using general English.
- Inspiring students to better exam results.
Learning Outcomes :
- Understand and use basic phrases and expressions.
- Understand simple written English.
- Introduce themselves and answer basic questions about themselves interact with English speakers at a basic level.
3 Levels (3 Months), each level 24hrs / Month.