Preliminary (PET) Course
This preparation course aims at helping learners in mastering the basics of English and gaining practical language skills for everyday use. It combines thorough and systematic exam preparation with language work designed to improve students'' overall English level. In other words, they learn general English in an exam -oriented environment.
Course Contents :
It offers students complete, official preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary that help learners to approach the exam with confidence. The course combines solid language development with systematic and thorough exam preparation and practice.
- Enabling learners to master the basics of English.
- Providing students with necessary vocabulary and grammar lessons that enrich his linguistic competence.
- Preparing learners for the Cambridge English: Preliminary.
Learning Outcomes :
- Read simple textbooks and articles in English.
- Write letters and emails on everyday subjects.
- Take meeting notes.
- Show awareness of opinions and mood in spoken and written English.
3 Levels (3 Months), each level 24hrs / Month.