First (FCE) Course
Cambridge First (FCE) preparation course is for people with an upper intermediate level of English who are studying for the Cambridge First exam. It helps learners to adapt their language to a variety of situations, and they do not rely on fixed patterns of language or short, simple utterances. In addition, the course enables learners to write different types of writings and enhances their critical thinking skills.
Course Contents :
This course offers students complete, official preparation for the Cambridge English: First (FCE). The course combines solid language development with systematic and thorough exam preparation and practice.
- Enable learners to understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Provide students with the required knowledge and skills to interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Offer them with a comprehensive overview of different writing techniques.
Learning Outcomes :
- Communicate effectively face-to-face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments.
- Follow the news.
- Write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view.
- Write letters, reports, stories and many other types of text.
- Pass the FCE exam.
3 Levels (3 Months), each level 24hrs / Month.