Advanced (CAE) Course
The Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) course aims to help students understand advanced levels of English demonstrate and improve independent study skills and take internationally recognized exams.
Course Contents :
This course offers students complete, official preparation for the Cambridge Advanced English: (CAE). The course combines solid language development with systematic and thorough exam preparation and practice.
- Helping learners understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Expressing him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Using language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Producing clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Learning Outcomes :
- Follow an academic course at university level.
- Communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level.
- Participate with confidence in workplace meetings or academic tutorials and seminars.
- Express themselves with a high level of fluency.
3 Levels (3 Months), each level 24hrs / Month.