IELTS Preparation Course
This course prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam - the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test.
Course Content :
The course material provides students with an overview of the IELTS exam.  It focuses on the knowledge and skills needed to answer the different sections of the exam. Students are provided with several sample exams throughout the course.
- Introduce students to and familiarize them with the format and content of IELTS.
- Equip students with effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS test with confidence.
- Provide material for practice in all areas of the test.
Learning Outcomes :
- Approaching and locating written and visual information.
- Skimming, scanning and detailed reading and analysis skills Techniques in reading questions and recognizing paragraph structures.
- Identify alternative meanings and distracting information.
- Understanding visual information and essay writer''s views and arguments.
- Vocabulary building.
- Developing and presenting arguments.
- Organizing and expressing facts, opinions, arguments and supporting information.
- Structure and organization of essay.
- Describing trends and processes.
- Taking part in discussion and expressing opinions.
- Comparing and contrasting information.
4 Weeks   (24hrs /Week).