Cambridge English Courses
Key English Test (KET)
This preparation course aims at improving the learners’ four language skills to enable them to communicate in different contexts. Participants receive input on vocabulary and the use of English in a wide range of situations. They learn general English in an exam-oriented environment. The course offers students complete, official preparation for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) Test. It combines language development with professional exam preparation and practice.
- Enabling learners to communicate in simple situations.
- Providing students with the required knowledge, skills and attitude to express themselves orally using general English.
- Inspiring students to aim for better exam results.
Preliminary English Test (PET)
This preparation course aims at helping learners in mastering the basics of English and gaining practical language skills for everyday use. It combines thorough exam preparation with language work designed to improve students'' overall English level. Learners master preliminary general English in an exam-oriented environment. They are offered complete, official preparation for PET that helps sit for the exam with confidence.
- Enabling learners to master the basics of English.
- Providing students with necessary vocabulary and grammar lessons that enrich their linguistic competence.
- Preparing learners for the Cambridge English: Preliminary.
First Certificate of English (FCE)
Cambridge First (FCE) preparation course is for learners with an upper intermediate level of English who are studying for the Cambridge First exam. It helps them adapt their language to a variety of situations without relying on fixed patterns of language or short, simple utterances. In addition, the course teaches different types of writing and enhances critical thinking skills. It offers complete, official preparation for the Cambridge English: First (FCE).
- Enabling learners to understand the main ideas of complex texts on both concrete and abstract topics, including
technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Providing learners with the required knowledge and skills to interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that
makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible.
- Providing learners with a comprehensive overview of different writing techniques.
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
The Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) course aims at helping learners understand advanced levels of English to demonstrate and improve independent study skills and take internationally recognized exams. This course offers complete, official preparation for the Cambridge Advanced English: (CAE) to help learners attain the in-depth, high-level qualification that shows they possess the language skills that employers and universities are looking for.
- Helping learners understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Expressing themselves fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Using language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Producing clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns,
connectors and cohesive devices.
Each course is divided into four levels. Each level is covered in 24 hours in group courses and 20 hours in private courses.