The College sets minimum standards that must be met by all students pursuing an undergraduate degree. Those standards are:
- Secondary School Certificates
- General Secondary school Certificate (Thanaweia Amma)
- American High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate
- German Abitur
- International Baccalaureate
- Other Recognized Secondary School Certificates
- Passing the entry exams held by the Academy.
- Age must not exceed 22 for Egyptian males unless military service status is settled.
- Not being previously expelled from any other university.