Intake : University graduates.
Duration : 4 Terms, each term is 16 weeks.
Credit Hours : Each term is 12 credit hours (18 contact hours).
Grading Policy : Same rules as in undergraduate studies.
Location : Cairo and Alexandria (Abu Kir).
Fees : Same fees as graduate studies in College of Engineering.
Suggested Starting Date : January.
Graduation Rules : Minimum accumulated GPA not less than 2.0
Admission Rules :
1-University graduates other than graduates of Information Systems must register from term 1.
2-Computer science graduates with GPA higher than 2.4 must register IS courses.
3-Computer engineering graduates with GPA higher than 2.4 must register IS courses.
4-Computer science graduates with GPA less than 2.4 must register last 2 terms in addition to courses IS 611 and IS 612.
5-Computer engineering graduates with GPA less than 2.4 must register last 2 terms in addition to courses IS 611 and IS 612.
6-Graduates of MIS with GPA less than 2.4 must register last 2 terms in addition to courses CS 604, and CS 611.
7-Graduates of MIS with GPA higher than 2.4 must register the following courses: CS 603, IS 632, IS 622, CS 604, and IS 621.
8-Graduates of Professional Diploma in Information Technology can transfer courses with grades A or B only.
- IS 671: Introduction to Information Systems
- CS 641: Introduction to Programming
- CS 602: Discrete Structures
- CS 617: Digital Logic Design and Computer Architecture
- CS 612: Data Structures and Algorithms
- CS 643: Object Oriented Programming
- IS 675: Database Management Systems
- CS 631: Computer Networks
- CS 622: Operating Systems
- CS 666: Introduction to Artifficial Intelligence
- CS 644: Web Programming
- IS 691: System Analysis & Design
- IS 672: Fundamentals of E-Business
- SE 691: Software Engineering
- IS 676: Data Storage and Retrieval
- IS 692: Project Management