About the College
- Offers Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Language and Communication (Major: Media / translation)
- Period of study: four academic years (8 terms)
- Study in the first two years is general (4 terms) (Literature – languages-translation – media – computer)
- Majoring in either Media or Translation begins in the third year (Term 5).
- There are mandatory courses and a variety of elective courses.
- Elective courses include: arts, cinema, theatre, music, UN translation, etc.
- Language of study is English. Arabic language and a second foreign language are also offered as core courses.
The College of Language and Communication is the first among AAST
colleges specializing in humanities, enhancing students' personality, and enriching their cultural perspectives through languages as well as various means of communication. This will promote their academic and artistic abilities, reinforce their cognitive efficiency and open up new career horizons in different fields.
Tuition fees and admission requirements
- Apply as per AAST rules
- The College accepts students with Thanawya Amma or any equivalent Arabic or international certificates.
Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport building,
Al-Mushir Ahmed Ismail St., Sheraton, Cairo, Main Building.
I. Alexandria Campus
- Alexandria -Miami Campus, Gamal Abdel-Nasser Avenue
- Telephone: + 203 5567727 - 01001537150 - 01018009577
III.South Valley (Aswan) Campus