The Mission is to produce graduates with knowledge skills and competence to meet urgent national and regional needs in the important field of food and nutrition and to develop research and outreach activities.
- To cultivate ideas and creativity in developing marine resources for the benefit of humankind
- To acquire the sense of natural science and technical activities through experience in the broad field of fisheries and aquaculture.
The college targeting Successful high school graduates wishing to begin a technical professional in fisheries and aquaculture sectors to both land based (specialists or officers) and sea going fisheries observers or inspectors.
- Building international collaborations with contribution to the advanced technology.
- Enrichment of education, socio-economics, environment and resources of the Arabian region with special reference to fisheries and aquatic resources.
Production Survival and Growth
- There is a strong demand by society for specialists who are able to contribute to the development of leading-edge technology for the international community.
- Faculty play an important role in the discovery of industrial technology related to the development and utilization of aquatic resources.
To achieve excellence in higher education, research and developing technologies in Arabian region
To master theory and advanced technique in order to utilize aquatic resources sustainably
Core value/ Method
Quality education, combined with effective research and outreach programs to be the most highly regarded marine resource centers in the region.
Duration of the study:
The programme is scheduled to take place at Alexandria branch of the Academy for 4 years, divided into 8 essential semesters, in addition to electives annual summer semester. The basic semester is 16 weeks, including registration, study and exams, while the duration of the summer semester is 8 weeks.