Vision, Mission & Objectives
Our vision is to be the leading institution in the Arab and African world dedicated to providing a proper and distinctive educational environment in international transport and logistics.
College of International Transport and Logistics (CITL) offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate education and academic research opportunities in the fields of transport, supply chain management and international trade logistics to students seeking a unique learning experience.
CITL is committed to supporting its graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary to cope with the real world and to contribute to their society with excellence.
CITL strives to establish partnerships with Arab and international manufacturing and service sectors and provides professional consultancy and research projects to achieve its mission of integrating academics and community serving.
- To promote transport, logistics and supply chainmanagement education in Egypt, Arab countries and Africa.
- To support an effective learning environment through the use of technology and the provision of reliable facilities.
- To provide an international standard of higher education for potential students in the region to obtain an internationally recognized Bachelor education.
- To develop and maintain world class quality of higher education in partnership with other international institutions.
- To prepare graduates to effectively in diverse cultural settings as well as work environments.
- To ensure the establishment of strong partnership with the industrial community.