Mission and Vission
The CLC strives to become the standard of excellence for colleges in the fields of language and communication. It aspires to be an academic leader recognized for educational quality and innovation.
• Preparing and empowering students to be successful by helping them develop the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to enter or progress within the work force in our increasingly diverse and changing world.
• Equipping students with specialized state-of-the-art knowledge in their chosen major, whether media or language and translation, in additional to fostering critical thinking, clear and effective oral and written communication, cultural and social awareness, aesthetic appreciation , as well as the habits of life-long learning.
• Delivering a carefully constructed and unique curriculum designed to ensure that our graduates are well-prepared to succeed in and contribute to a twenty-first century global and technological workplace.
• Providing local, regional and international markets with qualified and competitive calibers in the fields of media, language and translation.
• Qualifying students for outstanding success in college and in life. We, thus, believe in intellectual and personal growth in an atmosphere that is both challenging and supportive.
• Advancing new approaches to education and more effective ways to educate and serve students.