Career opportunities for graduates of"Media Department" and "Language & Translation Department"
MAJOR: Language & Translation, or MAJOR: Media
- Arabic or English Journalistic translator / editor / writer (article / column / feature) in local and international news agencies (Al-Ahram Weekly/Middle East News Agency/Reuters/The Associated Press) which qualify our graduates to be members of the "Press Syndicate".
- Correspondent in T.V. channels
- Broadcaster in T.V. channels
- Radio broadcaster
- Photographer in T.V. channels or advertising companies
- Director (journalistic / T.V. / cinematic / Radio)
- Journalistic researching
- Working in the Public Relations field in local or international companies
- Advertiser in the advertising companies
- Working in the production field
- Graduates are qualified to be cinema or theatre actors/actresses
- Translator in international organizations (The United Nations / the World Bank / The International Monetary Fund)
- Translator in local and international translation offices
- Translator in state institutions (The State Information Service / ministries)
- Tourist Guide, after obtaining necessary training.
- English-language teacher at English schools, universities
- English-language teacher at prestigious English teaching centers and institutes
- Graphic designer
- Translator at Egyptian, Arab or international banks
- Translator at Egyptian courts (Supreme Constitutional Court / State Council / Supreme Administrative court, State Commissioners'' Authority)
- Simultaneous / Consecutive Interpreter in local, regional or international conferences