The College of Management and Technology - Dokky is:
- Holding a Sports Day several times throughout the semester.
- Holding the “Arab Day” once every academic year.
- Holding regular tournaments for some sports between different departments on an agreed upon day weekly.
- Holding “A New Me” day once every academic year.
- Participating with its sports teams in tournaments involving other colleges.
- Holding regular fund-raising events or collection of donations for orphans and the poor.
- Arranging visits to orphanages and hospitals for handicapped patients and giving them gifts on special occasions.
- Inviting orphans and handicapped patients for a visit to the academy and organizing entertaining activities for them on special occasions.
- Organizing of Educational seminars under the supervision of Student Affairs.
- Organizing Educational Competitions between different departments.
- Organizing the “Best Project Day” two times throughout the semester.
- Organizing an annual Arts festival as a social event.
- Holding exhibitions for various art work and pieces.
- Presenting a program of trips for various departments including Educational and Scientific field trips