Objectives and core Values
Our objectives, at the College of Management & Technology - Smart Village , are to:
- Enable learners to articulate, integrate and implement best practice principles and utilize interpersonal, conceptual and technical skills in creative, socially responsible and ethical manner.
- Be exposed to the dynamics, inter-dependencies and value oriented principles associated with organizational behavior in a modern business context.
- Learn about process-oriented, value-driven structures and systems in managing modern organizational set.
- Critically examine the relevance and impact of management concepts in different sectors in the economy.
- Develop networking skills and group dynamics.
- Develop communication skills.
- Develop global awareness, understanding, and diversity.
- Manage information technology and technology tools.
At the College of Management & Technology – Smart Village , we value excellence in all what we do and in all what we say. Our Core Values are:
- Employees – employees make things happen, well-ed and highly qualified academic and administrative personnel, and treating all individuals with dignity, respect, and fairness
- Students – an environment characterized by personal growth and development opportunities within and beyond the classroom, and a flexible learning environment
- Learning –quality teaching, high academic standards, and opportunities for experiential learning
- Seek and use knowledge to enlighten ourselves and benefit the world
- Sustain excellence in teaching, research, and public engagement
- Recognize and reward merit, creativity, and innovation
- Promote cross-cultural understanding
- Be a collaborative and caring community and
- Be accessible and affordable to all who meet high academic standards