The College of Management and Technology sustainably uses its resources and strives to realize its vision through the provision of education and research opportunities for worldwide students through the adoption of regionally and internationally diversified accredited academic programs delivered by highly qualified faculty members and controlled by a certified management system. CMT competes effectively by its highly qualified graduates who satisfy the requirements of their dynamic industry and community. CMT competes effectively by its highly qualified graduates who satisfy the requirements of their dynamic industry and community. CMT fosters cooperation and partnership with other Arab and international organizations, universities and academic institutions.
- Realize the distinguished level and precedence in education.
- Recruit and retain an academically prepared and diverse student body .
- Recruit the nationally, regionally and globally recognized faculty members.
- Develop and support prominent undergraduate and graduate programs that satisfy the national, regional and international requirements.
- Realize the distinguished level and precedence in research.
- Enhance and encourage student volunteer activities and community service.
- Develop infrastructure and financial resources.
The College of Management and Technology is pursuing excellence in research and education. We build on our existing strengths to become a leading college for business and management on the regional and global levels.
- We value high ethical standards. As faculty, staff, and administrators, we value honesty, integrity, and dignity in our interactions with colleagues and students and seek to act in accord with the highest standards of professional ethics at all times.
- We value our students. As faculty, staff, and administrators, we welcome the responsibility of working with students to facilitate their learning in a high quality educational environment.
- We value the educational process. As faculty, staff, and administrators, we welcome the responsibility to develop and deliver high quality educational programs to students in the College and throughout the University.
- We value the process of research and scholarship. As faculty, we seek to expand the knowledge in our disciplines by conducting relevant and valid research and to disseminate this knowledge through teaching, intellectual contributions, and service activities.
- We value the communities we serve. We recognize and appreciate the contributions that all Egypt communities make to the College and University in the forms of students, resources, and opportunities for business and personal growth.
- We value, and embrace diversity, addition and cooperation. We respect the rights, culture, and dignity of all persons as contributing members of the team by utilizing multiple perspectives and talents.
- We value, and embrace transparency, democracy, equality, objectivity and justice.