Fees & Scholarships
The Academy offers a number of full and partial scholarships (manifested only in tuition fees deduction) for the follwing categories of students:
- The Academy offers a number of full scholarships for those who have the highest grades in the Egyptian Thanaweya Amma.
- 70% fees deduction for those getting 100% or more as well as 30% fees deduction for those getting 95% or more in the Egyptian Thanaweya Amma as an extra deduction privilege.
- The Academy also offers 5 athletic scholarships for winners of international competitions.
- 30% fees deduction for the children of those working at the Arab League or at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and 20% for graduates’ brothers.
- 30% fees deduction for the second brother and 50% for the third.
- 30% fees deduction for children of those working at governmental agencies and the public sector, provided that the employement period of the parent is not less than 15 years.