- Educate business and media leaders who can hold various positions within the graphic industry, the media, contemporary businesses and visualization businesses and organizations working media.
- Educate students to be media planners, analysts, and producers.
- Develop students'' communication and planning skills.
- Acquire and develop students’ skills within business administration field through courses such as marketing, economics, public relations and strategic management.
- Provide students with strong knowledge of media theories and technology.
- Prepare students to work in careers related to media and communication industries including but not limited to radio, television, film, cable, Internet, advertising agencies and others.
- Develop students’ skills to create effective and innovative ads and help them create their own recruitment advertisements.
- Help students analyze and solve media related problems in different business and cultural contexts.
- Emphasize the adoption of ethics in planning, designing and implementing media strategies.
- Develop students’ skills through integrating technology and media tools in all aspects of planning, editing and production.
- Enhance students’ argumentation, presentation and marketing skills.
Program Map1- Program Title: Media Management
2- Intended Learning Outcomes:
2-1 Knowledge and Understanding
- A comprehensive understanding of the scientific principles of own specialization and related principles.
- An awareness of developing technologies related to the media management specialization.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all media tools that are used in mass communication.
- Practice creative media forms to communicate their intended messages.
- Understanding the concepts used for developing, organizing, administrating, and supervising the media tools techniques.
- Applying promotional mix, developing, and executing marketing communications campaigns.
- Enable students to analyze, evaluate and create messages in a wide variety of media modes and forms.
- Emerging technologies required to design, build, operate and maintain media management organizations.
2-2 Intellectual Skills
- Ability to use fundamental knowledge to investigate new and emerged in media trends.
- Ability to brainstorm various problems that might occur in media organizations and its management.
- Ability to extract data from the market and use it to manage media organizations.
2-3 Professional/Practical Skills
- Extensive knowledge and comprehensive understanding of media tools and techniques to manage various organizations in the field.
- Ability to generate an innovative and creative communication means for products, services and ideas.
- Understanding of current practices in developing media projects and communication messages.
- Comprehensive understanding of the current practices, its limitations and environmental impacts.
2-3 Transferable/Key Skills
- Develop, monitor and update a plan for media organizations.
- Monitor and adopt to the changing media environment.
- Understand the different roles within a team to exercise leadership in the media field.
- Demonstrate creative exposure through media tools and be able to manage it in the near future.