- Administration and Management pf procurement and stores.
- Career path plan and performance appraisal.
- Crisis management.
- Delegation, Work Allocation and Staff Motivation.
- Effective HR Management.
- International Business Administration.
- Inventory Control.
- Management competence in government departments and agencies.
- Management in the 21st Century.
- Managing Negotiation process.
- Modern Production Management.
- Moving towards an electronic government.
- New Methods in Organizing.
- New methods of purchasing and dealing with suppliers.
- Planning & Production control.
- Production Strategy.
- You as a Manager: Your Role, Responsibilities and Self Management.
- Statistical Quality Control.
- Statistical analysis using SPSS.
- Strategic Planning.
- Successful Business Planning: Planning for Quality.
- Successful Leadership and Organization Change Management.
- Time Management for Managers.
- Top management, present and future challenges.
- Women and Economic and Social Development.