- Accounting for non-accountants.
- Advanced financial analysis techniques.
- Analysis and evaluation of banking systems'' financial performance.
- Company accounting in the light of Generally Accepted Accounting.
- Computerized Accounting Information Systems (AIS).
- Cost accounting.
- Cost accounting in manufacturing firms.
- Developing Financial Skills for Managers.
- Evaluation of investment alternatives.
- Financing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted.
- Risk analysis of bank loans.