The E-Commerce department has internship agreements with MSAD (Ministry of State for Administrative Development), NCR (http://www.ncr.com/), New Horizons (http://www.newhorizons.com/), Gateworx (http://www.gateworx.net/), and Green.ch in Switzerland and Austria (http://www.green.ch/).
Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Agreement:
This Agreement governs CMT-AASTMT’s use of any of the following, which are referred to collectively as the “Software Products”, if and as they are made available by Microsoft to CMT-AASTMT:
- Microsoft Dynamics™ AX (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Axapta®)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ GP (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Great Plains®)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Navision®)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ SL (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions—Solomon)
- Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions CRM)
- Microsoft Business Solutions Retail Management System
Oracle Academy Program:
Business Information System Department CMT-AASTMT is a member in Oracle Academy Program.
As an Oracle Academy member the BIS receive the following benefits:
- Oracle software for teaching use.
- Java development environments.
- Teacher/faculty training.
- Lab environments for practicing database design, SQL, and PL/SQL programming.
- Access to Oracle Magazine, Java Magazine and Profit.
- Discounts on Oracle certification preparation and exams.
- Discounts on Oracle Press textbooks and eBooks.
- Access to Oracle and Java community forums and user groups.
- Access to posts of internships and jobs available at Oracle.
The E-Commerce department is part of a multi-national Consultancy Consortium of three parties: the department, Gateworx.net, and Costi.ch. The consortium provides consultancy and information security services.