- Realize the distinguished level and precedence in education.
- Recruit and retain academically prepared and diverse student body.
- Recruit the nationally and globally recognized faculty members.
- Develop and support prominent undergraduate and graduate programs that satisfy the national and international requirements.
- Realize the distinguished level and precedence in research.
- Encourage student volunteer activities and community service.
- Develop infrastructure and financial resources.
- Excellence and devotion in education.
- Democracy, mutual respect and integrity.
- Academic research transparency.
- Equality and justice.
- Social responsibility.
1- Program Title:Marketing and International Business.
2- Intended Learning Outcomes
2-1 Knowledge and Understanding
- Know the scientific methods to resolve problems and take decisions on different managerial levels.
- Understand the foundations for preparing plans, programs, and policies in accordance with the institution’s requirements.
- Perceive  the foundations of marketing feasibility studies and evaluate investment proposals.
- Learn the foundations of designing organizational structures, systems and administrative manuals for the various activities in the institution.
- Understand the modern managerial philosophies such as total quality management and restructuring and taking advantage of opportunities and applying it in different work settings.
- Learn principles of leadership and influencing others.
- Understand organizational communication and work relationships.
- Understand principles of motivation of others.
- Know the principles and concepts of policies, strategies and plans and requirements used to meet the expectations of organizational stakeholders.
2-2 Intellectual Skills
- Ability to practice creative and innovative thinking when facing different managerial situations.
- Link between environmental changes and decision making patterns.
- Preparing scenarios, strategies, and different models to deal with managerial issues and situations.
2-3 Professional/Practical Skills
- Prepare strategic plans and working plans and policies
- Prepare and design different work systems.
- Design and develop organizational hierarchies.
- Design and manage management information systems and databases.
- Prepare feasibility studies and project evaluation.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans.
- Financial analysis and investment projects evaluation.
- Analysis of Markets.
- Prepare plans and programs for usage, development and maintenance of financial and human resources, as well as other resources.
- The practical application of modern scientific methods and systems in the field of Business Administration.
2-4 Transferable/Key Skills
- Learn effective time management.
- Practice effective communication and influencing others.
- Practice team work.
- Apply cognitive and intellectual development and continuous self-learning.
- Learn methods and techniques for solving problems with high competency on individual or institutional level .
- Gain presentational skills and dialogue.
- Learn self-management and dealing with work pressure.
- Practice innovation, development and continues improvement in work.
- Use terminologies related to program topics.
- Proficient use of a widely used foreign language.