Student appeals and other important forms are available in pdf format for download.
- Alumni Application(mps_20)
- Disclaimer (mps_16)
- Graduate Information (mps_16)
- Reinstatement Request (mps_15)
- Student appeals
- Student information (mps_26)
- Study Postponement Request (mps_15)
- Summer course preregistration (mps_27)
- Training request
- Withdrawal form (mps_10)
the College of management and Technology follows through the grading scheme which adopts a continuous assessment system.
Marks are distributed along the semester as follows:
- 30% of the grade is declared after the 7th week of class. Another 20% after the 12th week of class and 10% are awarded based on the student attendance, participation and assignments submission. The final exam is worth 40% of the grade.
- Students can check their grades through the website using their assigned registration number and pin code. The letters A, B, C, D, F, I, and W are used as follows:
- A, B, and C, are passing grades. D is conditional passing grade, which is not counted as passing grades unless the student achieves the proper accumulative Grade Point Average for these registered credit hours. If he fails to do so, he shall have to repeat the courses with grade D to raise his GPA. This is to be arranged with his Academic Advisor.
- If a student fails to attend the final exam without excuse, his final Exam''s mark shall be zero. A student''s grade point average (GPA) is computed by dividing the total number of grade points accumulated by the total number of semester hours attempted.
General Grade is set according to the following accumulative Grade Point Averages:
|Satisfactory||2.0 <= GPA < 2.4||50% - less to 60%|
|Good||2.4 <= GPA < 2.8||60% - less to 70%|
|Very Good||2.8 <= GPA < 3.4||70% - less to 85%|
|Excellent||GPA >= 3.4||85% and above|
|A+ >= 95||90 <= A < 95||85 <= A- < 90|
|80 <= B+ < 85||75 <= B < 80||70 <= B- < 75|
|65 <= C+ < 70||60 <= C < 65||55 <= C- < 60|
|50 <= D < 55||F < 50|| |
- U = Unreported grade
- I = Incomplete grade
- W = Withdraw grade
Students are placed on academic probation if their accumulative the GPA is less than 2.00 at the end of any semester on the credits hours attempted at the Academy.
The student shall be credited a total score and a corresponding letter grade by the end of each course.  The College uses a system of letter grades and equivalent grade points for evaluating the course work, as shown in the following chart:
Grades are calculated as a Grade Point Average (GPA) by dividing the sum of weighted achieved points by the sum of credit hours attempted.  An Incomplete ( I ) grade is not included until required work is completed and a grade is assigned.  Withdrawal ( W ) is given no grade or points and courses with W do not contribute to the GPA.  Only the highest grade of a course registered twice or more is calculated in the Grade Point Average (GPA).
For those with GPA over 2.4, it is a must to do an online registration through the following link:
In case of students with GPA lower than 2.4, please head to the TAs'' room (237) for academic advising and registration.
Payment from now on will be through E-payment.