Student Outcomes from A-K
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, collect, analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.