Markets & Job Opportunities
Quick survey of engineering job vacancies at the daily newspaper reveals that Electronics and Communications Engineering would collect almost 40% of the total engineering opportunities available. In fact Electronics and Communications Engineering department main objectives are to introduce a qualified engineer to serve in the field of:
- Wireless Communications.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Analogue or Digital Signal Processing based systems.
- Automated industrial systems where computer controlled systems are used.
- Mobile Communication Systems.
- Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems.
- Antennas and Wave Propagation Applications.