Graduation Projects - COE Alexandria | AASTMT
- Increase the productivity of a factory that produces automotive batteries.
- Garment Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing of a Sugar Packaging Machine.
- Production Development of Etap Papermaking Company.
- Manufacturing of an Abrasive Jet Machine.
- Data Analysis and Presentation in Alexandria Automotive Casting.
- Screw Manufacturing.
New Projects: 2009-2010
- Lean Manufacturing: Adding value by elimination of waste
- Product Development
- Studying the effectiveness of Qality – Health and Safety system in an oil and gas company
- Manufacturing of a Prototype Wind Energy Model
- Flat Steel Product Quality Investigation
- Application of Principles of Robust Engineering to Service Systems Design
- Optimization of work Flow and Inventory levels in production systems
- Development of a computerized Maintenance Management System for College Facilities
- Project Risk Management