College Strategic Goals
The roadmap for the college of Engineering and Technology in the near term future:
To be nationally and regionally acknowledged as a top ranked institution that endorses excellence in education, research and community services with talented students, caliber faculty and superior facilities.
Consequently and based on the overall strategic goal of the college, the following subordinate strategic goals are derived:
- Increase The Number Of Full Time Faculty With Diversified And Outstanding Competencies.
- Enhance The Quality Of The College Undergraduate Programs.
- Strengthen Research Multiplicity, Innovation With Prospective Capabilities And Graduate Programs.
- Develop And Maintain Strong And Long-lasting Academic Cooperation.
- Serve  The Community Efficiently And Resourcefully.