Cultural, Social, Trips and Sports Activities
- Holding a Sports Day for every department throughout the semester.
- Holding regular tournaments for some sports between different departments on an agreed upon day weekly.
- Participation of the college sports teams in tournaments involving other colleges.
- Visiting Egyptian museums and attend cultural performances in Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- Holding regular fund-raising events or collection of donations for orphans and the poor.
- Arrangement of visits to orphanages and hospitals for handicapped patients and giving them gifts on special occasions.
- Invitation of orphans and handicapped patients for a visit to the Academy and organizing entertaining activities for them on special occasions.
Art and Trips
- Organization of educational seminars under the supervision of the Student Affairs.
- Presentation of a program of trips for various departments including educational and scientific field trips.
- Organizing educational competitions between different departments.
- Organizing art and talent competitions (music and singing) and awarding prizes.
- Holding exhibitions for paintings and various art works and pieces.
- Organizing an annual arts festival as a social event.
- Forming various scientific committees by students
- Committee of Marine Engineering
- Committee of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Committee of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Committee of Architectural and Construction Engineering
- Organization of various seminars in different fields throughout the academic year
- Having an exhibition at the end of every semester displaying all students graduation projects and inviting some companies to attend
- Organization of extra-curricular workshops in various fields after school hours for all students.
- Organization of extra and revision lectures at the end of every semester held by professors and teacher assistants.