CCC and CEC
CCC (Computer & Computing Club)
This society has been initiated among Electrical Engineering Department since 1999 and has outputted many student projects.
CCC organized each semester ROBOT Adventure Competition where 6 or more teams (each has designed his own ROBOT) are competed to get the winner in a pre-made play ground inside college premises.
Also many student projects are prepared to be presented in college activities such as Engineering Day or Annual Arab Festival.
Computer Engineering Club (CEC)
CEC is one of the scientific comities in the collage of engineering and technology. It was created on 2007 under the supervision of computer engineering department; however, its activities are available for all other departments. The basic objective of the CEC is to improve the knowledge and practical skills of the students in different disciplines including:
- Programming languages.
- Database programming.
- Microcontrollers’ applications.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- PC assembly.
- Computer vision.
- Computer controlled applications.
- Intelligent Robots design and implementation.
- Games programming.
- CCTV systems.
- Implementing Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
- Computer Networks installation.
- Some competitions are also organized by the CEC including:
- Academy Robotics Contest (ARC).
- Games 2 Games contest. (G2G)