The College sets minimum standards that must be met by all students pursuing an undergraduate degree. Many departments and programs have requirements that exceed these basic requirements. It is important that students become familiar with the specific requirements of the colleges, individual departments and programs. Those requirements may vary among departments, they are :
- Secondary School Certificates
- General Secondary school Certificate (Thanaweia Amma)
- American High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate
- German Abitur
- International Baccalaureate
- Other Recognized Secondary School Certificates
- Passing the entry exams held by the Academy.
- Medical fitness (for Marine Engineering Department).
- Age must not exceed 22 for Egyptian males unless military service status is settled.
- Not being previously expelled from any other university.