Master of Science
Requirements for Admission to the MSc programApplicants to the Master of Science program in Engineering must hold a university undergraduate Bachelor''s degree in a similar discipline from an accredited university or college.  An overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.4/4.0 (or Good) in the undergraduate degree is required.  Otherwise, the applicant may be accepted if (s)he holds a post-Bachelor''s Diploma in the relevant discipline with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 (or Very Good).
Applicants must submit the following documents to the Department of Graduate Engineering Studies:
- Official Transcripts: An official transcript must be submitted for each of the colleges and/or universities attended.  Transcripts should include an explanation of the grade scale used by the colleges and/or universities attended.  All copies should be officially certified as identical to the original.  Transcripts and/or copies cannot be returned.
- Copy of passport or National Identification card
- Financial Plan (if sponsored)
- Completed Application Form
- TOEFL score of at least 500 (local exam)
The academic department then interviews the applicants individually to those who will be recommended for admission.
The minimum duration of study from the beginning of the first Master’s course registered by the student until graduation is 24 months, and the maximum duration for the same period is five years.
click the following links to download pdf files:
- M.Sc. In Architectural Engineering And Environmental Design
- M.Sc. In Computer Engineering
- M.Sc. In Construction And Building Engineering
- M.Sc. In Electrical And Control Engineering
- M.Sc. In Electronics And Communications Engineering
- M.Sc. In Industrial And Management Engineering
- M.Sc. In Marine Engineering
- M.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering