EC Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
Graduates of EC Program will:
- 1- Apply fundamental Electronics and Communications Engineering techniques, designskills, and modern tools to solve complex problems.
- 2- Communicate effectively, function well on multidisciplinary teams, thrive for leadershipin professional and/or business activities, and remain effective in their communities.
- 3- Continue to learn and adapt in a world of constantly evolving technology through professional courses and/or research.
- 4- Be committed to the ethical and professional responsibilities of Electronics andCommunications Engineers.
- 5- Successfully engage in appropriate technical, business or educational careers.