Program Educational Objectives
IME Program Educational Objectives
The educational objectives of the Industrial and Management Engineering B.Sc. program are to produce and qualify graduates who will be able to:
- PEO1: Lead others in identifying areas of improvement within their workplace and/or improve these areas.
- PEO2: Provide leadership to develop and lead productive teams and serve as mentor to junior co-workers
- PEO3: Exemplify their knowledge by delivering professional oral/written communication and by making use of modern computer software tools.
- PEO4: Apply gained knowledge and skillset to further serve the society and continue upholding the highest ethical standards in conducting themselves.
- PEO5: Succeed in obtaining professional employment and/or admission to and successfully completing a graduate education program.