Program Educational Objectives
IME Program Educational Objectives
The main educational objectives of the Industrial and Management Engineering B.Sc. program are to produce and qualify graduates who are able to:
- Analyze, design, and improve integrated systems that include people, materials, equipment, financial resources, buildings, information, and technology.
- Apply the management tasks of planning, organization, leadership, control, and the human elements in both manufacturing and service settings.
- Communicate their knowledge professionally and make use of modern computer software tools.
- Succeed in obtaining professional employment in various manufacturing, service, consultation, and research organizations and/or admission to a graduate education program.
- Engage as a productive citizen in workplace and professional communities and understand ethical, social and environmental responsibilities.