The final step of the graduate program is to submit a Project. There is more to the Project than satisfying the Academy's procedural requirements.
The supervisor and academic advisor will help the Student to meet the tangible requirements of the degree and the intangible basics of conducting and communicating the results of original research in the area of specialization.
Procedures of Project Preparation and Discussion
- The Student shall prepare the project at the last year of the study duration and submit it to the College in due course before holding the examination.
- The Student shall submit coverless copies of the project for examination purposes.
- The Project must be written in English.
- An abstract written in both Arabic and English shall be attached to the Project. The abstract shall comprise the objectives and conclusions of the project, the Student used in the preparation of his project.
- The Graduate Studies Director shall fix the date of the examination in coordination with the supervisor of the Student and the examiners.
- The Student's supervisor may participate in discussing the research findings.
- After the examination, the Student shall make all the corrections and include all the remarks required by the board of examiners submit five final copies of the Project to the College, two of which shall be kept at the College, two in the Academy's Library, and the fifth copy shall be approved and returned back to the student.
- The examination board shall comprise three members at least nominated by the Colleges' Dean the Board shall comprise one external examiner or more, the supervisor(s) of the Student, and one internal examiner or more from inside or outside the College.
Using material protected by copyright
When quoting extensively from copyrighted material, the Student must obtain permission from the copyright holder and acknowledgements must be made.