Architectural Design Courses
The five-year architecture program leads to a professional bachelor of science degree in Architectural Engineering & Environmental Design with major in Architecture Design
Architectural Design Branch: Academic Program Sheet
A total of 180 credit hours are required distributed as follows:
- 160 credit hours of compulsory courses.
- 20 credit hours of elective courses.
A. College Requirements
A total of 26 credit hours are are required distributed as follows:
- 22 credit hours of compulsory course.
- 4 credit hours of elective courses.
B. Department Requirements
A total of 154 credit hours are required by the department, which are distributed as follows:
- 138 credit hours of compulsory courses.
- A minimum of 16 credit hours of department restricted electives.
Click here to download Course Plan PDF file