“Skills, abilities and attributes a Marine Engineer possesses as a result of his combined engineering education and 3-5 years of industrial experience”
- Graduates will succeed in engineering positions within marine, and offshore industry and in national, regional, and, international levels.
- Graduates will succeed in the pursuit of advanced degrees in marine engineering or related fields.
- Graduates will distinguish themselves in breadth of perspective and ability to solve complex problems.
- Graduates will be prepared to communicate and work effectively on team-based engineering projects.
- Graduates will be effective communicators and team members, with many assuming leadership roles.