Markets & Job Opportunities
Electrical and Control Engineering department main objectives are to introduce a qualified engineer to serve in the field of:
- Generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electrical power for public and private sectors to secure both continuous and emergency demands.
- Electrical power feeding for civil and military marine and aviation utilities.
- Electrical works in construction engineering.
- Renewable stand-alone generation systems for isolated communities.
- Automated industrial systems where computer controlled systems are applied such as paper industry, steel production and fabrication industries, chemicals, petrochemicals & medicine production industries, spinning  & weaving, food production industries ….etc.
- Traction and lifting utilities.
- Electrical drives for all aspects of industry.