Training and Consultation Centre
The Consultation and Training Unit is one of many units of the College of Engineering and Technology that serves the students as well as the community. The unit is specialized in providing integrated consultancy as well as training services satisfying the various needs and requirements of the college needs. This may be extended to serve organizations in all engineering disciplines.
The goals of this unit are to:
- Design specialized training programs
- Adopt a continuous development philosophy
- Provide state of the art courses and latest technologies in all engineering fields.
- Provide technical support in all engineering fields to assist in the Campus extensions and innovations.
- Build ties and exchanging scientific and technical expertise with different educational and industrial organizations in the region.
- Provide onsite Training.
- Assist in Student's placement for summer training.
- Organize seminars and conferences on different technological issues.