The program offers the degree of Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) in Computer Engineering. The candidate for the (B. Sc.) degree is required to pursue scholastic quality and complete a plan of study prepared with his academic advisor and approved by the Computer Engineering Department Council. The number of credit hours required for graduation is 180 (cr. hr.) over 10 academic semesters.
Parts of the program that are delivered by other departments are shown below. The following abbreviations of subject fields are used in the Degree offered and are listed below in an alphabetical order:
- BA - Basic and Applied Science.
- CC - Computer Engineering.
- EE - Electrical Engineering.
- LH - Language, Humanities and Social Science.
- IM - Industrial and Systems Engineering.
- ME - Mechanical Engineering.
- NE - Non-Engineering Courses.
A total of 114 credit hours are required by the department, which are distributed as follows:
- 96 credit hours of compulsory courses.
- A minimum of 18 credit hours of department restricted electives.