Program starts on September 2015 Interested praticipants have to fill this form : Registration Form
This form shall be submitted latest by January 22nd,2015
For inquiries please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanotechnology Master's program
In accordance to (XNEM) project funded by (TEMPUS), we have developed two Masters' programs in Nanosciences and Nanoengineering. Both programs consist of 36 cridit hours earned by course and practical work. Both programs have been established to meet the expectation of both the students and governmental authorities. The programs are interdisciplinary allowing the enrollment of students from diverse backgrounds.
The credits are divided into:
- - 12 credit hours of four core courses, compulsory and common for both Masters' programs.
- - 12 credit hours of four elective courses chosen by the student in regards to the relevance to field of practical work.
- - 12 credit hours of the research thesis.
The programs designed for 2 years as follow:
- - 4 core courses during the first semester (compulsory) .
- - 4 elective courses during the second semester.
- - One academic year for thesis practical work with research stay (3 -6 months) at one of the Euripean partners' universities.